Pages

Your Ad Here

This Blog is not to read or go through

because, I have never been such a mess


Search the blog instead

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Error 1 in APACHE

Dear Ostwald,
Greetings,

I have been using xampp for linux for a long time, and had not reported with any errors. But, just today I got an error reporting. Error 1: ..... So, I went through FAQ pages and searched in other search engines too, but could not find any proper answer that could solve my exact problem.

Then I started to have trials on my own. But, it was mystical when I found a log file named apachestart.log. Since the error was reported while starting apache, it had the error which i had expected. Why I mentioned this here, is because this file name is not included in the FAQ page, And as you have mentioned to email at this address, I am doing the same.

Regards,
Dhruba Adhikari

No comments:

Your Ad Here